The ASPSW1 is used to manually operate multi-aspect led signals from a control panel position using a rotary switch. Matching panel mounting kits containing legend plates, control knobs and screws are included with this item.
- The lit aspects to be shown by the attached led signal can be selected using a rotary knob at the control panel
- When moving through positions with the switch, signal changes are supressed until a final selection is made
- All changes to the aspects shown by the signal are made using progressive fading to simulate the use of filament lamps in the signal (can be turned off).
- Additional LED’s can be fitted to the control panel to mimic those on the layout.
- No resistors are required simplifying wiring as the module provides a stable output to feed the attached signal
- Requires a 12V DC Power Supply
For further detailed information on this module, including installation instructions, connection information, and troubleshooting tips, please download the latest instructions 195BF1A.pdf If you require copies of previous instructions for older versions of this module please visit the Documentation section at the bottom of this page.