The Block Signalling FROGmini Frog Juicer makes dealing with DCC polarity shorts on point Frogs easy.
The unit automatically adjusts the polarity of the Frog to prevent DCC shorting, keeping your model railway running smoothly.
There are many ways to set the frog polarity on a set of points, including adding microswitches to points motors, or using methods of operating points where there are additional contacts available. Where this is not the case, the BLOCKsignalling Frog juicer provides another quick and easy method of automatically switching frog polarity, without the operator even needing to be aware of the polarity change.
- Automatically corrects the frog polarity for the route selected
- If a locomotive passes when the frog polarity is set incorrectly, the current is switched off and the polarity reversed
- Detects double-short circuits which would otherwise shutdown the booster.
- No mechanical moving parts or switch contacts to wear
- Suitable for outdoor use when appropriately boxed
- Only for use on DCC layouts
For further detailed information on this module, including installation instructions, connection information, and troubleshooting tips, please download the latest instructions 82RF1C.pdf If you require copies of previous instructions for older versions of this module please visit the Documentation section at the bottom of this page.