The Points Position Indicator (PPI) monitors the brief switching voltage to either of the two coils of a points motor, and displays the last operation using coloured leds that can be mounted on a route mimic.
- Monitors the brief positive operating voltage across points motors when they are switched
- Lights a corresponding led on a control panel to show the last operation of each set of points
- Saves all settings automatically to memory when the power is switched off
- Monitors up to 8 sets of points
- Adjustable led brightness
- No resistors are required simplifying wiring
- Opto-isolated inputs accept voltages from +5V to +25V
- Requires a 12V DC Power Supply
For further detailed information on this module, including installation instructions, connection information, and troubleshooting tips, please download the latest instructions 50LF1L.pdf If you require copies of previous instructions for older versions of this module please visit the Documentation section at the bottom of this page.