This module is perfect for controlling one of our Eckon or Berko colour light signals with IR detection triggering a timed signal sequence.
This is great for controlling a single signal and mimicking a full block sequence, however if you have more than one signal you may want an SEC1A-DC or SEC4A-DCC with ‘Talk Link’ functionality.
This Signal Controller detects trains by bouncing invisible Infra-Red (IR) light off the underside of the rolling stock, and detecting the light reflected back. Once triggered by the train, the module runs built-programs to simulate the operation of 2-, 3- or 4-aspect signals.
- Uses an infra-red sensor mounted below the track to detect trains passing above
- When a train is detected, the module triggers the signal to switch to red
- Flexible programming options to suit different signals and to allow adjustment of timings to suit
- Designed for signals which need +12V to be switched to them to light their LED’s (common cathode)
- For Common-Cathode led signals only
For further detailed information on this module, including installation instructions, connection information, and troubleshooting tips, please download the latest instructions 99FF6E.pdf If you require copies of previous instructions for older versions of this module please visit the Documentation section at the bottom of this page.