The BLOCK signalling BOD1-BR Block Occupancy Detector recognises the current drawn by moving trains within a section of track, and can operate a number of built-in programs in response.
- Monitors the track current for the movement of trains
- When a train is detected operating on the track, the module runs one of the built-in programs
- Able to operate control panel lights, 2-aspect signals, Dapol signals, or to trigger other modules
- Programmable options to vary the operation of the module
- Requires a 12V DC Power Supply
For further detailed information on this module, including installation instructions, connection information, and troubleshooting tips, please download the latest instructions 18FF1G.pdf If you require copies of previous instructions for older versions of this module please visit the Documentation section at the bottom of this page.