This module is designed to fit in compact baseboard positions and has the IR detector module soldered directly onto the circuit board.
Perfect for automating a Berko or Eckon colour light signal with a timed sequence allowing the module to mimic a real signal sequence.
A compact module to automatically operate connected led signals whenever a train passes over the built-in infra-red sensor.
- Controlling multi-aspect led signals on model railways has never been easier
- Detects trains passing overhead using its in-built infra-red sensor
- Fades signal LED’s in and out to simulate incandescent bulbs
- Very simple to connect up to signals
- No soldering required, all components are ready wired-up
- No programming required (but you can adjust all settings if you wish)
- For use with common-cathode led signals (not signals that use bulbs)
- Requires a 12V DC power supply
Signal not included.
For further detailed information on this module, including installation instructions, connection information, and troubleshooting tips, please download the latest instructions 58GF6Y.pdf If you require copies of previous instructions for older versions of this module please visit the Documentation section at the bottom of this page.